Why to become a member of the Binational Chamber of Commerce Bulgaria Israel?
The Mission of The Bi-National Chamber of Commerce Bulgaria Israel is to support and strengthen the commercial and economic relations and brotherhood between the State of Israel and the Republic of Bulgaria;
The Chamber stands for development of the economic and humanitarian interests between Bulgaria and Israel.
The Chamber represents, supports and promotes the economic interests of its Bulgarian and Israeli members as one.
The Chamber acts for practical solutions for integration and functioning of businesses in Bulgaria and Israel and also performs as a connecting entity between businesses and government organizations.
The Bi-National Chamber of Commerce Bulgaria Israel Scope of Activity is:
1. Mediation, maintaining and further development of the business relations between enterprises of the two countries;
2. Establishment and maintenance of contacts between interested economic circles of the two countries;
3. Exchange of information and experience related to the economic activity carried out by the Chamber’s members;
4. Collection and circulation of information through various publications, circulars, instructions and other printed materials on the economic situation in Bulgaria and Israel, as well as for the development of economic and commercial political issues, etc.;
5. Providing information and consultations, including issuance of statements and reports on the state and development of a particular market or specific company;
6. Organization and hosting of events, such as economic days, informatory seminars, entrepreneurs’ meetings or meetings at government level, symposiums and discussions;
7. Providing various services both to Association’s members and to non-members, including, but not limited to legal, tax, translation and consulting services;
How to become a member:
- Fill in the Membership Application Form
- You will be appointed a meeting with the Management of the Chamber
- When accepted, you will be required to pay an Entrance Fee and for every coming year – an Annual Membership Fee - equal to the Entrance Fee (1026,81 BGN - 525EUR).
- After payment of the required fee you will be accepted as a member of BCCBI
Members of the Chamber receive:
- The Chamber will assist with any request of its members in regards to the official authorities in Bulgaria
- Advertisment in BCCBI
- Discounts (for example for hotels)
- Invitations for various events
- Information about business opportunities
- Option to use all of the services of the Chamber including:
- — Law Services (such as Creation of Legal Entities, Properties Management etc.)
- — Accountant Services (such as Insurance Recommendations, Taxation Services, Conduct of Audits etc.) and financial (connection to banks, funds etc.)
- — PR Services (such as News Updates, Media Conferences Organization etc.)
- — Project and Business Development (such as Marketing Research, Concept Development, Business Plan Development, Project Management etc.)