The Ashtrom Group, one of Israel’s leading construction and property companies, has dedicated itself to the provision of professional, comprehensive, and all-inclusive solutions for all its customers.
EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION
The Ashtrom Group was founded in 1963, and since then has strived to run with optimal synergy all of its subsidiaries in a manner such as to create a complete solution package for every project, both local and overseas, under a single roof.
The Ashtrom Group operates in several different areas, including the following:
- Construction—Ashtrom supplies a perfect design and operational response for projects of all types and magnitudes in the construction and infrastructures field.
- Industries—the Ashtrom Group owns manufacturing plants in all parts of the country, producing raw and finishing materials non-stop for every section of the building trade.
- Concessions—the Ashtrom Group is widely experienced with DBOT-, PPP- and PFI-type concession-based projects, conducted in close collaboration with the public sector and financing institutions.
- International Operations—Ashtrom International, through its subsidiaries, has been involved for almost five decades in three sectors: implementation of large-scale construction and infrastructure projects, development of housing neighborhoods and income-generating properties projects.
- Housing—Ashdar, part of the Ashtrom Group, is in charge of initiation, development and marketing of housing estates up and down the country.
- Properties—Ashtrom Properties, part of the Ashtrom Group, specializes in the initiation, procurement and management of yield bearer properties both in Israel and Germany.
The Ashtrom Group has a deeply ingrained tradition of entrepreneurship and innovation, reliability and professionalism, based on the highest uncompromising standards and high long-term financial robustness—above all of this stands the contribution made by generations of Ashtrom employees.
Ever since it was founded, Ashtrom has nurtured an aspiration for excellence among its employees. We are now in a position to categorically state that the investment, trust and resources put into this have proved justified: The Ashtrom Group’s human assets constitute the best credential one could hope for.
In May 2014 the Ashtrom Group launched its Initial Public Offering on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and is currently traded within the Tel Aviv 100 under the symbol ASHG.
Visit website : www.ashtrom.co.il